Selling on eBay has changed a lot since in the last few years. Before, it seemed like anyone could succeed in making money on eBay, without knowing a lick of business or marketing sense. However, now that more people want to sell on eBay, it’s not as easy as it was before. As a seller, you have to stand out from your competition, who are most likely selling the same products as you, and in most cases, have more experience in listing their products in a way that catches a buyer’s attention. More listings go unsold than not, so it’s pretty apparent that more and more eBay sellers are failing rather than succeeding. However, that doesn’t mean that there’s no money to be made on eBay—it just means that the old way of succeeding where someone can just gee golly their way into making sales are now over. Success as an eBay seller means hard work, dedication, a willingness to keep up with the latest trends in consumer behavior, and just as important, treating eBay selling like the real business that it is.
At ThePowersellerPro.com, Carlos Ferraro, a proven eBay Power seller and Amazon vendor, spells out the nitty gritty about what he does that makes him such an effective seller. The main focus of his course is the art of sourcing and selling. With his course, you can learn key tips, such as:
- The right kind and the wrong kind of inventory to get—no one wants to invest a lot of money on products that don’t sell
- Which products are more ideal for the Buy It Now or Auction platform
- How to quickly get plenty of inventory in a short amount of time
- How to get an ROI of up to 3000%
- How to determine how much you can sell a given product for before deciding to invest in sourcing it
- How to compete proven sellers and known vendors and beat their price
Of course, getting the best, high margin products won’t mean anything unless people can find your products so they can buy them. The course includes listing and selling enhancing tips like:
- Free ways of putting plenty of photos in a listing
- Automating the listing process to save time
- Writing catchy titles that induce buyers to click on your listing
- Creating flattering photos of your products
- How to write appealing product descriptions
- How to get visually appealing listing templates without spending a dime
- How to handle shipping charges so your sales won’t suffer
- How to make sure your listings are ranked high in search results
On top of that, he explains that customer service is an extremely important component of successful eBay selling. He dedicates a section on the proper way of doing customer service, which has helped him achieve his status as a Powerseller.
When you purchase the e-book course, you also get access to 22 videos that show a behind the scenes look at his Powerseller techniques, as well as a free subscription to his newsletter. You can purchase his course for a one time fee of $47, with a 60 day money back guarantee. Personally, I think he’s very straight to the point about what it takes to succeed on eBay. Of course, the real test is if his advice will work for you. Since there’s no recurring fee and he does include newsletters to give you updates, a one time investment of $47 is quite reasonable—not to mention risk free, since you have 60 days to change your mind. So check out ThePowersellerPro.com and see if it works for you.
Latest posts by Shawn Green (see all)
- Looking for the Web’s Best? Check Out Best of the Web! - December 17, 2012
- ProReview Theme Review – The Best WordPress Review Theme - December 14, 2012
- Step by Step WordPress Video Training – Learn to Blog Like the Pros - November 26, 2012